|Alloy Specification:||YG8||Particle:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Material:||YG7,K25,cemented,TCT,Tungsten Carbide||Production Process:||CNC|
|Cut:||Standard/single/Double/ Aluma||Shape:||Cylinder, Cone, Ball, Tree,etc|
|Head Hardness:||90-93.8HRA||Application:||Mold And Pattern Making, Die Grinder, Surface Cleaning And Maintenance|
|Usage:||Mainly Used In The Pneumatic Or Electric-driven Tools||OEM:||Available|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001:2015||Selling Units:||Single Item|
|Single Package Size :||10X7X4 Cm||Single Gross Weight:||20.0 Kg|
|Package Type:||Plastic Case And Carton|
double cut carbide burr set,
cylindrical carbide burr
Blank With Various Grade Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs
Necessity of using hard alloy rotary file
1. The hard alloy rotary file can process metal materials such as cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, etc., and some hard objects such as marble and jade can be processed with hard The alloy rotary file is processed and polished.
2. The small grinding wheels still sold in the market have been completely replaced by the cemented carbide rotary file. The work of the cemented carbide rotary file will not generate dust and will not pollute the external environment.
3. The work efficiency of using carbide rotary files is very high, and it is more convenient to use than ordinary files.
4. The quality of the products processed by the cemented carbide rotary file is very good, with a relatively high finish. It can accurately process high-precision shapes.
5. Carbide rotary file is very durable, so it has a long service life.
6. The operation of the cemented carbide rotary file is very simple, and the later maintenance is also more convenient. The security is relatively high.
7. Due to the long service life of the cemented carbide rotary file, the cost is saved to a certain extent.
|Type/size||cutting dia||cutting L||shank dia||OAL||Type/size||cutting dia||cutting L||shank dia||OAL|
Q: What material do you use to produce the products?
A: Our material are all virgin WC podower which is purchased from the leading manufacturers of tungsten carbide in China, we have built long time and very good business relationship with them and we can get the high quality raw materials with very competitive price.
Q: How about the quality of your products?
A: All of our finished products will be tested at least four times by different engineers, and the producing process is strictly accoding to the requirment of the "ISO 9001 quality control system“.Actually, the quality control system of our company is much more strict than the standard of the "ISO9001 quality control system ".
Q: How many kinds of tungsten carbide tips can you supply?
A: We are professional manufacturer of tungsten carbide products, our products cover tungsten carbide tips, tungsten carbide inserts, tungsten carbide bushing, mould, milling drill tips, carbide ball tips, tungsten carbide plate, tungsten carbide raw tips, tungsten carbide wear resistent tool parts, etc.
We can also produce customized products if you can provide us the drawings and detail information of the products you need since we have our own factory and advanced equipments.
Q: What about the shipment?
A: If the total weight of the cargo is less than 10kgs, we can send you the cargo by express, if the weight of the cargo is heavier than 10kgs, the cargo will be transported by sea.
Q: Are free samples available?
A: Yes, free samples are available. You are welcomed to ask for samples before place a order, but you should pay for the cost of the sample and the freight fee at first, if you can place a order in the future, we will reduce the total cost of the samples and the freight fee from the total value of the order.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava