|Usage:||External Turning Tool||Hardness:||Customized|
|Material:||W+C Tungsten Carbide||Size:||Customized|
|Sample:||Available||Product Keywords:||Ceramic Tile Cutters Blanks|
|Port:||Shenzhen Shanghai Chongqing||Application:||Metal Wood Cutting|
carbide bar stock,
tungsten flat bar
Finished Cemented Tungsten Carbide Bucking Bar Square Bars For Ceramic Tile Cutters Blanks
The main composition of tungsten carbide strips is tungsten carbide powders and cobalt powders. With its wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant ability, tungsten carbide nowadays is widely used in many areas such as: cutting tools, molds, oil and automobile industry etc.
Tungsten carbide strip, also called cemented carbide strip, are made from 100% virgin raw materials. They’re square and rectangle shapes.
The hard alloy strip has the characteristics of high red hardness, good weldability, high hardness and high wear resistance.
|Grade||Density g/cm3||Hardness HRA||T.R.S Mpa||Performance & application recommended|
|YG6A||14.85||92.5||2000||Fine-grain alloy, good wear resistance. it is suitable for manufacturing forming cutter, wear-resistant parts etc.|
|YG8||14.7||89.8||2800||High bending strength, wear resistance lower than YG6A, suitable for manufacturing cutter, wear-resistant parts, etc.|
|YG11||14.4||88.5||2900||High bending strength, wear resistance lower than YG6A, suitable for manufacturing cutter, wear-resistant parts, etc.|
|YG15||14.0||87.0||3000||Suitable for manufacturing punching dies, wear-resistant parts.|
|YG20||13.5||85.5||2800||High bending strength, suitable for manufacturing progressive dies and other punching dies.|
|YG25||13.1||81.5||2950||High bending strength, wear resistance lower than YM6A, suitable for manufacturing cutter, wear-resistant parts, etc.|
|YS2T||14.25||92.0||2500||Fine-grain alloy, with high wear resistance, bending strength, bending resistance and thermal strength. it is suitable for machining refractory alloys, stainless steel, high manganese steel, etc.|
Our business is focused on:
1. Customized and special shape parts and work blank.
2. Non-standard parts and work blank.
3. Dies or work blank of stretching, drawing, cutting, flatting, hot forging, cold heading, cold extruding, forming for all related machinery industry.
4. Non-magnetic alloy dies for the magnetic industry.
5. Standard parts of a rod, block, bar and stick, etc.
6. Mining tools like bits, blaze, inlay cutter, sand maker's T- bar and R-bar, etc.
7. Other wear-resistance, anti-corrosion and non-magnetic products.
1: Excellent thermal stability and high-temperature resistance to deformation.
2: The mechanical temperature is high at high temperatures.
3: Good thermal shock resistance.
4: High thermal conductivity.
5: Excellent oxidation control ability.
6: Corrosion resistance at high temperatures.
7: Excellent corrosion resistance against chemicals.
8: High abrasion resistance.
9: Long service life.
Why choose us?
1. The formation of a strong technical R & D service team, to provide customers with technical communication, quality control, after service and whole course technical support.
2. Our company has a wealthy experience in product design, production, and application. Providing customers with reliable, economical and reasonable optimal solutions according to the special needs of customers.
3. After the delivery of the product, our staff will continue to track and make the survey to better understand the use of products and also collect customer comments and suggestions to improve our products and promoting customers satisfaction.
4. We will be continuing to use the advanced processing technology, improve technique, strengthen quality control, to provide customers with quality products and excellent services.
100% raw material to produce tungsten carbide products. We always adhere to high-quality tungsten carbide powder as raw materials, refuse to use low-quality tungsten carbide powder.
Package and shipment
Q: How can I get the sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our product’s quality. If you just need a blank sample to check the design and quality. We will provide you samples for free as long as you afford the express freight.
Q: What can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: What is your term of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB Shanghai or FOB Chengdu. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost-effective for you.
Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: It depends on the amount of your order.
Q: What is your minimum order requirement?
A: We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation sheet. We accept the sample and trial order. If the quantity of a single item can't reach the MOQ, the price should be sample price.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava