|Usage:||External Turning Tool||Carbon Content:||Low Carbon|
|Product Type::||Tools And Hardware||Material:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Sample:||Available||Product Keywords:||Circle Slitter Knife|
cemented carbide inserts,
carbide tool inserts
Taichang Mining and Quarrying Rock Bits Used Tungsten Carbide Mining Buttons
Cemented carbide is the best material for producing cemented carbide ball teeth widely used in medium and high-pressure down-the-hole hammer drilling industry.
|Features and applications|
|YG4C||15.1||1800||90.0||It is mainly used for cutting impact drill bit with a soft medium-hard material|
|YG6||14.95||1900||90.5||Used as electric coal drills, coal picks, petroleum cone drills and scraper ball drills.|
|YG8||14.8||2200||89.5||Used as core drills, electric coal drills, coal picks, petroleum cone drills and scraper ball drills.|
|YG8C||14.8||2400||88.5||It is mainly used as the ball teeth of small and medium-sized impact drills and as the bearing shell of rotary exploration drills.|
|YG11C||14.4||2700||86.5||Most of them are used in percussion bit and roller bit to cut the ball teeth of high hardness materials.|
|YG13C||14.2||2850||86.5||It is mainly used in rotary impact drills to cut ball teeth of medium and high hardness materials.|
|YG15C||14.0||3000||85.5||Cutting tool for oil cone drill bit and medium soft and hard rock excavation.|
We are a professional customization company. Please provide us with the detailed size and material you need.
Cemented carbide ball teeth have their unique working properties, so they are widely used in oil drilling and snow shoveling, snowplow machines and other equipment.
Carbide mining ball teeth are also widely used as digging tools in quarrying, mining, and tunneling in civil buildings. In addition, it is also used as a drill bit accessory for heavy rock drills or deep hole drill tool accessories.
1. High and new advanced equipment
2. The unique new technology: vacuum high temperature and high-pressure sintering. The product uses pressure sintering at the last stage, greatly reduces the porosity, improves the compactness, and greatly improves the mechanical properties of the product.
3. Our factory professionally produces customized, non-standard, special and non-magnetic parts.
4. Material: 100% virgin raw material with submicron grain size Grade: various grades for choice
5. With strict tolerance extent control, the tolerance can reach +/-0.01mm
6. Precision ground and polished
7. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness Advanced technology, automatic pressing, HIP sintering and precision grinding
8. Having very good mechanical &chemical stability
9. High quality & reasonable price & fast delivery & best service.
The production process of powder-metallurgical products basically includes the four steps of powder preparation, forming, sintering and finishing.
We always adhere to high-quality tungsten carbide powder as raw materials, refuse to use low-quality tungsten carbide powder.
Q: Can I negotiate the Prices?
A: Yes, we may consider discounts for bulk orders of individual products.
Q: What is your minimum order requirement?
A: We accept the sample and trial order.
Q: How long will it take to execute my order?
A: For the stock items, we can arrange the shipment within 3-5 days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation sheet.
Q: Can you give a warranty for your products?
A: Yes, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all items. The detailed inspection pictures and the report of the order will be sent to you for confirmation before delivery. For the overseas orders, if there is a quality problem, please kind to provide the pictures to show the problems by e-mail. We will provide the replacements to you at our cost according to actual conditions.
Q: Can I visit you?
A: Sure, we have a showroom in our factory.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava