|Alloy Specification:||Customized||Particle:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide|
|Purpose:||Mechanical Industry||Type:||Power Tool Parts|
silicon carbide tube,
tungsten carbide pipe
Tungsten carbide tube for geological drilling is a steel tube used for core drilling, which can be divided into drill tubes, drill collar, core tube, casing and settling tube according to its use. The cemented carbide oil drilling tube is a seamless steel tube used for oil drilling.
|Grade||Density||T.R.S||Hardness||Performance & application recommended||Approx grade in China|
Fine grade alloy, with good wear resistance,
used for processing blades wear resistance parts etc.
High bending strength, wear resistance lower than MK6A,
Used for processing blades wear resistance parts etc.
|YM15||14.5||2500||87.5||Used for punch dies, stamping dies and wear resistance parts.||YG15|
High bending strength,
Used for step dies and other stampings dies.
We are a professional customization company. Please provide us with the detailed size and material you need.
1. With high-quality ultrafine tungsten carbide and imported cobalt powder as raw materials.
2. The world's low-pressure sintering technology is adopted for standardized production.
3. It has high strength and hardness.
4. It is excellent red hardness, good wear resistance, high modulus of elasticity, high bending strength, good chemical stability (acid, alkali, high-temperature oxidation resistance), good impact toughness, low coefficient of expansion, and similar thermal conductivity and conductivity to iron and its alloys.
5. High and new precision advanced equipment: low-pressure sintering furnace sintering.
6. Unique new technology: vacuum high temperature and high-pressure sintering. Pressure sintering is adopted in the later stage of the product, which greatly reduces porosity, improves compactness and greatly improves the mechanical properties of the product.
7. Product features multiple material brands, suitable for different uses; complete specifications, accurate blank size (reduce processing volume, improve production efficiency).
Our business is focused on:
1. Customized and special shape parts and work blank.
2. Non-standard parts and work blank.
3. Dies or work blank of stretching, drawing, cutting, flatting, hot forging, cold heading, cold extruding, forming for all related machinery industry.
4. Non-magnetic alloy dies for the magnetic industry.
5. Standard parts of a rod, block, bar and stick, etc.
6. Mining tools like bits, blaze, inlay cutter, sand maker's T- bar and R-bar, etc.
7. Other wear-resistance, anti-corrosion and non-magnetic products.
Q: What material do you use to produce the products?
A: Our material is all virgin WC powder which is purchased from the leading manufacturers of tungsten carbide in China, we have built a long time and very good business relationship with them and we can get the high-quality raw materials with very competitive price.
Q: How about the quality of your products?
A: All of our finished products will be tested at least four times by different engineers, and the producing process is strictly according to the requirement of the "ISO 9001 quality control system“.Actually, the quality control system of our company is much more strict than the standard of the "ISO9001 quality control system ".
Q: How many kinds of tungsten carbide types can you supply?
A: We are professional manufacturer of tungsten carbide products, our products cover tungsten carbide tips, tungsten carbide inserts, tungsten carbide bushing, mould, milling drill tips, carbide ball tips, tungsten carbide plate, tungsten carbide raw tips, tungsten carbide wear resistant tool parts, etc. We can also produce customized products if you can provide us the drawings and detail information about the products you need since we have our own factory and advanced equipment.
Q: What about the shipment?
A: If the total weight of the cargo is less than 10kgs, we can send you the cargo by express, if the weight of the cargo is heavier than 10kgs, the cargo will be transported by sea.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava