|Model NO.:||Various||Transport Package:||Cartons, Wood Case Or Plastic Box|
cemented carbide inserts,
carbide tool inserts
Taichang Tungsten Carbide Plate Price, Tc Solid Brazed Insert for Carbide Cutting Blade
Cemented carbide is a hard material used extensively as cutting tool material, as well as other industrial applications. It consists of fine particles of carbide cemented into a composite by a binder metal.
We produce a wide range of standard and special tungsten carbide sintered brazed inserts, for both wood and metal cutting applications.
Our brazed insert has the following advantages, complete grades, stable performance, easy for welding, no broken tooth, and good wear resistance etc.
|GRADE||ISO CODE||COBALT CONTENT
We are a professional customization company. Please provide us with the detailed size and material you need.
Our business is focused on:
1. Customized and special shape parts and work blank.
2. Non-standard parts and work blank.
3. Dies or work blank of stretching, drawing, cutting, flatting, hot forging, cold heading, cold extruding, forming for all related machinery industry.
4. Non-magnetic alloy dies for the magnetic industry.
5. Standard parts of a rod, block, bar and stick, etc.
6. Mining tools like bits, blaze, inlay cutter, sand maker's T- bar and R-bar, etc.
7. Other wear-resistance, anti-corrosion and non-magnetic products.
We always adhere to high-quality tungsten carbide powder as raw materials, refuse to use low-quality tungsten carbide powder.
1. Accept non-standard and special-shaped orders.
2. Prices change according to size, quantity and material etc.
3. If you get any need in tungsten carbide products, welcome to contact us.
4. To give you an accurate price quickly, PLS tell us specified requirements.
5. Such as material, size, tolerance, type of finish, drawings if available.
6. We are 24 hours online, will respond ASAP.
Q: What is your term of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB Shanghai or FOB Chengdu. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost-effective for you.
Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: It depends on the amount of your order.
Q: What is your minimum order requirement?
A: We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation sheet. We accept the sample and trial order. If the quantity of a single item can't reach the MOQ, the price should be sample price.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is the priority. we always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory has gained ISO9001 authentication.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava