|Type:||Tool Parts||Material:||Pure Tungsten Carbide Powder|
carbide tool inserts,
cnc carbide inserts
Taichang PDC Substrate for Oil Drilling Use Tungsten Carbide Round Button Bit
1.PDC (Polycrystalline Diamond Compact) Cutter is kind of superhard material that compact polycrystalline diamond with tungsten carbide substrate at ultra-high temperature and pressure.
2. Since PDC Cutters consist of diamond grit and tungsten carbide substrate, it combines advantages of both diamond and tungsten carbide and featured high abrasion resistant, high impact resistant and high thermal stable.
|Grades||Density (g/cm3)||HRA||T.R.S (N/mm2)||Application|
|YG4C||15.00||89.5||1800||Mainly used as small buttons for percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft, medium-hard formations.|
|YG6||15.80||89.5||1700||Mainly used as buttons of small and medium sized percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft, medium-hard formations.|
|YG8||14.70||88.5||2300||Mainly used as buttons of small and medium sized percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft, medium-hard formations.|
|YG8C||14.70||88.0||2300||Mainly used as buttons of small and medium sized percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft, medium-hard formations.|
|YG9C||14.45||87.0||2400||Mainly used as inserts and buttons for rotary-percussive bits, coal-cutting bits and tricone bits to cut medium-hard and hard formations.|
|YG11C||14.40||86.5||2450||Chiefly for the inserts and buttons of heavy rock drill bits and rotary-percussive bits, coal-cutting bits and tricone bits to cut medium-hard and hard formations.|
|YG13C||14.30||86.0||2500||Mainly used as inserts and buttons of tricone bits rotary-percussive bits and heavy rock drill bits to cut medium-hard and hard formations.|
|YG15||14.00||86.5||2500||It is stroner and mainly used as inserts and buttons of rotary-percussive bits, heavy rock drill bits to cut hard and very hard formations.|
|YG16||14.10-14.30||87.5||2400||It is mainly used for making cemented carbide substrate tips to be used in PDC cutters for excavating coal and oil field PDC bits.|
|YG20||13.40-13.70||85.0||2254||Mainly for stamping dies used in the conditions of heavy impact load and large stress.|
We are a professional customization company. Please provide us with the detailed size and material you need.
1. 100% virgin raw materials.
2. Various kinds of grades are available based on the customer's application.
3.we have a professional advanced production line and inspection equipment to ensure high-quality products.
4. Precision Ground and high polishing process.
5. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness.
6. Advanced technology, precise grinding.
1. The formation of strong technical R & D service team, to provide customers with technical communication, quality control, after service and whole course technical support.
2. Our company has a wealthy experience in product design, production, and application. Providing customers with reliable, economical and reasonable optimal solutions according to the special needs of customers.
3. After the delivery of the product, our staff will continue to track and make the survey to better understand the use of products and also collect customer comments and suggestions to improve our products and promoting customers satisfaction.
4. We will be continuing to use the advanced processing technology, improve technique, strengthen quality control, to provide customers with quality products and excellent services.
We always adhere to high-quality tungsten carbide powder as raw materials, refuse to use low-quality tungsten carbide powder.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is the priority. we always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory has gained ISO9001 authentication.
Q: Can you give me a discount?
A: Since we are the factory, the price depends on QTY, I will give you a discount depends on your quantity.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Where is your company address?
A: Our production department and sales department are all in Sichuan.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava