|Product Material:||WC||Product:||Extrusion Mold|
|Product Name:||Customized Tungsten Carbide Punching Cold Heading Dies||Grade:||YG6X|
|Size:||Customer Size Accepted||Company Type:||Manufacture|
carbide heading dies,
carbide wire drawing dies
Taichang Polishing Tungsten Carbide Cold Heading Mold, Customized Carbide Punch Die
The service life of cemented carbide die is more than ten times or even dozens of times than that of steel die. The cemented carbide die has only high hardness, high strength, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and small expansion coefficient. Generally, tungsten cobalt cemented carbide is used.
Hard alloy drawing dies, which accounts for most of the hard alloy die. At present, the main brands of drawing dies in China are YG8, YG6 and YG3, followed by YG15, YG6X and YG3X.
Performance & Applications
|Bending Strength N/mm2||
|YG516||13.85||2350||86.5||Suitable for making stamping dies, such as for watching, reed, small-size steel ball, screw, nut and rivet.|
|YG20C||13.35||2500||83.5||Suitable for making cold heading and cold pressing dies in the industry of standard parts, ball bearing and tools. Also, for making impact-resistant forging dies.|
|YG23C||13.2||2550||83.0||High impact resistance and fatigue resistance. Better wear resistance. Suitable for cold heading steel ball, upset forging steel screw and rivet and cold stamping under heavy load and intensive stress.|
|TK25||14.5||2550||81.5||High impact resistance and fatigue resistance and corrosion-resistant. Suitable for hot swage, cold heading steel ball, upset forging steel screw and rivet and cold stamping under heavy load and intensive stress.|
We are a professional customization company. Please provide us with the detailed size and material you need.
1. The formation of a strong technical R & D service team, to provide customers with technical communication, quality control, after service and whole course technical support.
2. Our company has a wealthy experience in product design, production, and application. Providing customers with reliable, economical and reasonable optimal solutions according to the special needs of customers.
3. After the delivery of the product, our staff will continue to track and make the survey to better understand the use of products and also collect customer comments and suggestions to improve our products and promoting customers satisfaction.
4. We will be continuing to use the advanced processing technology, improve technique, strengthen quality control, to provide customers with quality products and excellent services.
1. Accept non-standard and special-shaped orders.
2. Prices change according to size, quantity and material etc.
3. If you get any need in tungsten carbide products, welcome to contact us.
4. To give you an accurate price quickly, PLS tell us specified requirements.
5. Such as material, size, tolerance, type of finish, drawings if available.
6. We are 24 hours online, will respond ASAP.
Q: What material do you use to produce the products?
A: Our material is all virgin WC powder which is purchased from the leading manufacturers of tungsten carbide in China, we have built a long time and very good business relationship with them and we can get the high-quality raw materials with very competitive price.
Q: How about the quality of your products?
A: All of our finished products will be tested at least four times by different engineers, and the producing process is strictly according to the requirement of the "ISO 9001 quality control system“.Actually, the quality control system of our company is much more strict than the standard of the "ISO9001 quality control system ".
Q: How many kinds of tungsten carbide types can you supply?
A: We are professional manufacturer of tungsten carbide products, our products cover tungsten carbide tips, tungsten carbide inserts, tungsten carbide bushing, mould, milling drill tips, carbide ball tips, tungsten carbide plate, tungsten carbide raw tips, tungsten carbide wear resistant tool parts, etc. We can also produce customized products if you can provide us the drawings and detail information about the products you need since we have our own factory and advanced equipment.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava