|Particle:||WC+CO Tungsten Carbide||Color:||As Required|
|Sample:||Available||Surface Treatment:||Polishing Or Blank|
|Shaping Mode:||Compression Mould||OEM:||Available|
|Product Keywords:||Tungsten Carbide Rods||Port:||Chinese Ports Like Shenzhen,Shanghai,Guangzhou,etc..|
tungsten carbide composite rods,
ground carbide rod
Sample OEM Precision Ground Carbide Rod Of Tungsten Carbide Material
|YG6X||91||1700||14.4-14.9||Suitable for the finish machining of chilled cast iron, ductile cast iron, nonferrous metal and nonmetal.|
|YG10X||90||2000||14.3-14.6||Good commonality, high hardness and toughness. Suitable for manufacturing various kinds of integral end mills.|
|YL10.2||91.5||4000||14.45||Suitable for nonferrous metal, cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, heat-resisting alloy steel.|
|JL10||90.5||2200||14.2-14.5||Good commonality, high hardness and TRS. Using for the semi-finishing of steel and nonferrous steel.|
|JL15||91.5||2400||14.5-15.0||Fine particle size product. Good wear resistance and shock resistance. Using for the semi-finishing and finish machining of various metal and nonmetal.|
||14.7-15.1||Fine particle size product. Good wear resistance and shock resistance. Using for the finish machining of various metal and nonmetal. Also used for machining heat-resisted steel, stainless steel, nickel base, high-temperature alloy.|
Cemented carbide bar belongs to a cemented carbide cutting tool, which is suitable for different rough grinding parameters, cutting materials and non-metallic materials. At the same time, a cemented carbide bar can also be used in the traditional automatic, semi-automatic lathe and so on.
Our carbide rods are used for cutting aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel, refractory alloy steel, nickel-based alloy, titanium alloy and nonferrous materials. They are also can be used for making carbide tools: Like PCB drills, drills, end mills and reamers, mold punches, core pins and hole drilling tools etc.
In order to achieve the best possible performance, it's very important to choose the suitable carbide grade for your application, our experienced engineers can assist you with your design and material selection ensuring the best wear for your particular need.
1. High and new advanced equipment
2. The unique new technology: vacuum high temperature and high-pressure sintering. The product uses pressure sintering at the last stage, greatly reduces the porosity, improves the compactness, and greatly improves the mechanical properties of the product.
3. Our factory professionally produces customized, non-standard, special and non-magnetic parts.
4. Material: 100% virgin raw material with submicron grain size Grade: various grades for choice
5. With strict tolerance extent control, the tolerance can reach +/-0.01mm
6. Precision ground and polished
7. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness Advanced technology, automatic pressing, HIP sintering and precision grinding
8. Having very good mechanical &chemical stability
We always adhere to high-quality tungsten carbide powder as raw materials, refuse to use low-quality tungsten carbide powder.
1. The formation of strong technical R & D service team, to provide customers with technical communication, quality control, after service and whole course technical support.
2. Our company has a wealthy experience in product design, production, and application. Providing customers with reliable, economical and reasonable optimal solutions according to the special needs of customers.
3. All the products must be inspected strictly with the ultrasonic and only those haven't any harm such as pore can be shipped out. High density, high wear & impact resistance, which lead them a long lifetime.
Q: What is your minimum order requirement?
A: We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation sheet. We accept the sample and trial order. If the quantity of a single item can't reach the MOQ, the price should be sample price.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is the priority. we always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory has gained ISO9001 authentication.
Q: Can you give me a discount?
A: Since we are the factory, the price depends on QTY, I will give you a discount depends on your quantity.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Can you support customized design?
A: Yes, we accept OEM & ODM.
Q: Can I negotiate the Prices?
A: Yes, we may consider discounts for bulk orders of individual products.
Q: What is your minimum order requirement?
A: We accept the sample and trial order.
Q: How long will it take to execute my order?
A: For the stock items, we can arrange the shipment within 3-5 days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation sheet.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava