|Material:||YG7,K25,cemented,TCT,Tungsten Carbide||Production Process:||CNC|
|Cut:||Standard/single/Double/ Aluma||Shape:||Cylinder, Cone, Ball, Tree,etc|
|Head Hardness:||90-93.8HRA||Application:||Mold And Pattern Making, Die Grinder, Surface Cleaning And Maintenance|
|Usage:||Mainly Used In The Pneumatic Or Electric-driven Tools||Selling Units:||Single Item|
double cut carbide burr set,
cylindrical carbide burr
Taichang Standard Rotary Tungsten Carbide burrs, Carbide Burr Tungsten Carbide Rotary
Tungsten carbide burr is used widely in the shipping construction, auto engine porting and foundry fabrication. With its high rotating speed and hardness, it can machine a lot of different materials like cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel and nonferrous material. The high life service of the product is warranted for virgin and excellent raw material which is one of the most critical factors to the tools' life.
How to use the carbide burr
The speed at which you use your carbide bur in your rotary tool will depend on the material you're using it on and the contour being produced but it's safe to say you do not need to exceed speeds of 35,000 RPM. The table below shows some approximate speeds.
Diameter of Burr RPM
1.6mm or 1/16" 25,000 - 35,000
2.35mm or 3/32" 17,000 - 26,000
3mm or 1/8" 17,000 - 26,000
6mm or 1/4" 11,000 - 16,500
12mm or 1/2" 8,000 - 12,000
16mm or 5/8" 7,650 - 11,500
2.Apply only a little pressure
As with all drill bits and burrs, let the burr do the work and apply only a little pressure otherwise the cutting edges of the flutes will chip away or become smooth too quickly, reducing the life of your burr.
3. Keep The Carbide Burr On The Move
When using your carbide burr try not to keep it still for too long as this will prevent the burr from digging and jabbing into your material causing unsightly marks and roughness.
|Grain size um|
Physial Mechanical Properties
|WC||Co||Other||Density g/cm3||Hardness (HRA)||T.R.S N/mm2|
We are a professional customization company. Please provide us with the detailed size and material you need.
Advantage of our carbide burrs
1. Can process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals, and marble, jade, bone and other non-metals. The processing hardness can reach HRA ≥ 85.
2. It can basically replace the small grinding wheel with handle and has no dust pollution.
3. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is dozens of times higher than that of the hand file and nearly ten times higher than that of the small grinding wheel with a handle.
4. Good processing quality and high finish. It can process all kinds of mould cavities with high precision.
5. Long service life. The durability is ten times higher than that of a high-speed steel cutter and more than 200 times higher than that of a small grinding wheel.
6. Easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
7. The comprehensive processing cost can be reduced dozens of times.
Q: Can you give me a discount?
A: Since we are the factory, the price depends on QTY, I will give you a discount depends on your quantity.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Where is your company address?
A: Our production department and sales department are all in Sichuan.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q: Can you give a warranty for your products?
A: Yes, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to feedback immediately if you are not pleased with ESOE 's quality or service. If there is a quality problem, please kind to provide the pictures to show the problems by e-mail.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava