|Alloy Specification:||Customized||Particle:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide|
|Certificate:||ISO9001:2008||Type:||Power Tool Parts|
silicon carbide tube,
tungsten carbide pipe
Taichang Tungsten Carbide Tube OEM Size With Excellent Wear Resistance
Tungsten carbide tube can be divided into the pipeline, thermal equipment, mechanical industry, petroleum, geological drilling, container, chemical industry, special purpose and so on.
1. Long service life, recyclable;
2. As a drilling tube, compared with steel drilling tube, it has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high hardness, low operation cost and excellent drilling performance;
3. In the field of petrochemical industry, it has the characteristics of good wear resistance, corrosion resistance and chemical stability;
4. With high precision and finish, it can meet the requirements of machinery and automation. It can be made into some corrosion-resistant or high temperature resistant wear-resistant parts, thus improving the accuracy and service life of some mechanical instruments.
|Grade/ Properties / Application|
|Grade||Equal to ISO Category Number||Performance||Performance&application recommended|
|G/Cm 3||N/mm 2||HRA|
|YG6X||K10||14.8-15.1||≥1560||≥91.0||Qualified for machining of chilled cast iron, alloy cast iron, refractory steel and alloy steel. Also Qualified for the machining of common cast iron.|
|YG6||K20||14.7-15.1||≥1670||≥89.5||Qualified for finish machining and semi-finish machining for the cast iron, non-ferrous metal, alloy and unalloyed materials. Also qualified for wire drawing for the steel and non-ferrous metal, electric drill for geology use and steel drill etc.|
|YG8||K30||14.6-14.9||≥1840||≥89||Qualified for rough machining of cast iron, non-ferrous metal, nonmetal materials, drawing of steel, non-ferrous metal and pipes, various drills for geology use, tools for machine manufacture and wearing parts.|
|YG10X||14.5||2400||91.5||Fine-grain alloy, good wear resistance, Used for processing hard|
|wood, veneer board, PCB, PVC and metals.|
|YL10.2||14.5||2400||91.8||Forming or stamping dies for metal powders and nonmental powders.|
|YG13X||14.3||2600||89.5||For oil cone drill bits, for medium-soft and medium-hard rocks.|
1. The formation of strong technical R & D service team, to provide customers with technical communication, quality control, after service and whole course technical support.
2. Our company has a wealthy experience in product design, production, and application. Providing customers with reliable, economical and reasonable optimal solutions according to the special needs of customers.
3. After the delivery of the product, our staff will continue to track and make the survey to better understand the use of products and also collect customer comments and suggestions to improve our products and promoting customers satisfaction.
4. We will be continuing to use the advanced processing technology, improve technique, strengthen quality control, to provide customers with quality products and excellent services.
Taichang Carbide Co., Ltd. is a leading carbide products manufacturer in China. We have specialized in producing various tungsten carbide products such as carbide inserts, carbide tips, carbide brazed blade, carbide bushing, carbide nozzle and so on.
With more than 10 years of experience in this area, we have built an excellent quality control system from the process of manufacturing to finished product testing. The strict quality control system keeps each product of us can precisely according to your requirements.
Within two hours from our factory to Chongqing port or airport, the transportation is very convenient and the freight fee is cheap.
All of our engineers are famous university graduated, we can supply our customers the best-customized products and services. since they are so professional.
Pressure sintering furnace
Cobalt magnetic measuring instrument
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava