YG8 Grey Tungsten Carbide Water Jet Nozzles Blank Used for Sprinkling Water
Cemented carbide nozzle is made of precision machinery and cemented carbide materials (superhard alloy).
The bending resistance is up to 2300n / mm, and the hardness is up to hra90 degrees. When machining the carbide nozzle, we do precision grinding and surface treatment to achieve the hole roughness of ra0.1 and the roughness of Ra0.025 at both ends of R.
The carbide nozzle has a scientific radius of curvature design at two entrances This design ensures the smooth passage of the thread. Due to the processing of the whole material, there is no elevation angle in the drilling. Compared with the ruby nozzle, the phenomenon of easy bending and blocking has been improved.
|Density (g/cm3)||HRA||T.R.S (N/mm2)|
Please contact us for product details or give us your drawing information.
1. High and new advanced equipment
2. The unique new technology: vacuum high temperature and high-pressure sintering. The product uses pressure sintering at the last stage, greatly reduces the porosity, improves the compactness, and greatly improves the mechanical properties of the product.
3. Our factory professionally produces customized, non-standard, special and non-magnetic parts.
4. Material: 100% virgin raw material with submicron grain size Grade: various grades for choice
5. With strict tolerance extent control, the tolerance can reach +/-0.01mm
6. Precision ground and polished
7. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness Advanced technology, automatic pressing, HIP sintering and precision grinding
8. Having very good mechanical &chemical stability
9. High quality & reasonable price & fast delivery & best service.
Zigong Taichang Carbide Co., Ltd. is specialized in customized design cemented carbide products in the production, R&D and value-added machining since 1993.
The main products cover punching die, drawing die, die for military application, cemented carbide strips, rods, tubes, rotary files, cemented carbides for oil exploration, mining tools, sealing rings, brazed cemented carbide inserts, indexable cemented carbide inserts and CBN inserts, which are widely used in the fields of machinery, metallurgy, oil exploration, mining, construction, electronics, military, aerospace and aviation.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ava